Posted by Lee-Anne Ragan | Filed under Training & development
If you didn’t catch all the posts last month simply peruse & click what’s below.
Here’s the Rock.Paper.Scissors’ monthly training & development round up for the month of December.
Learn well in the training & development learning well. Dive deep into the learning well or take a small sip. Shower yourself in training & development or just get your big toe wet.
Refresh & refreshing.
As you wish.
- What does school really teach children?
- Four small gifts that are designed to lift your spirit
- Diversity & cross-cultural education wrapped up in a sign
- 7 things Learning & Development professionals can learn from HubSpot’s Chief Marketing Officer, Mike Volpe
- The culprit in plain view – imagine a world where we couldn’t hide who we are.
Tags: access and inclusion, Christmas, compliance, confict, creativity, critical thought, diversity, gifts, holidays, hubspot, humour, inclusion, mike volpe, motivation, perspective, social media strategies summit, truth theory