Posted by Lee-Anne Ragan | Filed under training & development
If you didn’t catch all the posts this month simply peruse & click what’s below.
Here’s the Rock.Paper.Scissors’ monthly training & development round up for the month of June.
Learn well in the training & development learning well.
Dive deep into the learning well or take a small sip. Shower yourself in training & development or just get your big toe wet.
Refresh & refreshing.
As you wish.
- The Rock.Paper.Scissors newsletter is out:
- The Really Good Learning Bookshop- resources for experiential, brain-based trainers
- This light never turns green (& other complaints from Go Life Lenses™)
- Rock paper scissors in an infographic
- But what are you actually grateful for? It’s a question that could change your life.
- Pickled perspective on powers of persuasion & assimilation
- A social media training treasure hunt
- What’s behind door #1? Self-awareness & perspective
- How do you say ‘be kind to animals?’ It’s a matter of perspective.
Tags: assimilation, astore, blog, blogs, brain based learning, coca cola, communication, compfight, Conflict resolution, creative commons, delicious, doodle, dyana valentine, etsy, experiential education, facebook, flickr, go lens, google, googlel doc, graphics, gratitude, hootsuite, huffington post, immigration, infographics, jeff bulla, linkedin, marketing grader, media bistro, netvibes, newsletter, pedagogy, perspective, regretsy, search grader, self-assessment, self-awareness, social media, stop lens, twitter, youtube